Let me start out by saying how computer illiterate I am...that is why it has taken me so long to start a blog for our family. So to all of you out of state family members, I apologize for my tardiness.
I've included a couple pics of the boys taking a bath. If you look closely(I guess you don't have to look too hard) Kaiden has a monstrosity of a knot right in the middle of his forehead. Something that has to do with a ottoman, a soccer ball and a high rate of speed at which Kaiden was traveling is to blame. That's all I know, and I have learned not to ask too many questions when mysteries like this arise.



3 comments:
Too Cute!!! I remember Tyler having a knot like that at six months old!!!!
Nice job setting up your site. I am so proud of you!! You're a good woman!!
Blessings, Cherie
Sarah,
Welcome to the blog wagon! Great job. See...that wasn't so hard and it looks great!!!
Loved the pics of the boys!
you apologize for tardiness...3 yrs later, i accept the apology
Post a Comment